Fundraising

Fundraising

HOSPICE at Home Gwynedd and Anglesey has been caring for patients with life-limiting illnesses for 25 years.

The Charity differs from other hospices by offering care for patients in their own homes. This accounts for 80% of the work with the remaining 20% carried out by the Community

Complementary Therapy Service and at the Day Hospice Hafan Menai located on the site of Ysbyty Gwynedd.

The work plays a vital role in ensuring patients who wish to be cared at home be supported by a team of Hospice at Home Nurses who have additional training in palliative care.  In addition the Charity works in collaboration with other statutory services already in the community e.g. GPs, district and community nurses and other health care professionals.

It will cost £1million to continue to provide our services , this equates to £19,230.77 per week. 

There are many ways that you can help us raise the vital funds that we need

MAKING A DONATION

*Please make your cheque payable to Hospice at Home Gwynedd and Anglesey

Legacies and ‘In Memory’ of a loved one
A small mention in your will could make a big difference to Hospice at Home and the services we provide.

Gift Aid
If you are a UK tax payer we can also reclaim the tax on your donation at no extra cost through the gift aid scheme. Gift aid declaration forms are available in each of our shops or from our Head Office.

Collection Tins
Shops, Public Houses and Hotels can support us by having a collection tin on the counter for customers small change.

Community Hubs
Join a community hub in your area and help the team organise events and activities to raise money and promote the Charity.
Community hubs are situated in:
Anglesey – Llanfairpwll, Llangefni and Valley
Gwynedd – Pwllheli, Criccieth and Dolgellau

Join us as a ‘Fundraising Volunteer’
Volunteers assist the Fundraising Teams with events and income generation initiatives.

Events
Various events are organised throughout the year such as, Ladies Lunches, Charity Dinners, Sponsored Walks, Abseils, Coffee Mornings etc. which we advertise across the region and on Twitter, Facebook and Website.

Facebook
Become a Facebook friend and keep up to date with Hospice at Home news and events.

Corporate Sponsorship
From payroll giving, donating goods or supporting one of our events or staff members,
your level of support can be tailored to fit our Charity and your organisation

Donate to our Charity Shops
Donate good quality items to any of our Charity Shops

 

Please support your local Hospice, every penny counts!

For More Information

Call :  01286 662772

Email: bcu.hospiceathomegafundraising@wales.nhs.uk